With Vietnam visa on arrival, the visa applicants must prepare one photo to get visa stamped at the arrival airport in Vietnam. Following is the list of regulations regarding photo for visa on arrival:
- The photograph must be passport-sized, identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photograph may be in color or black and white. They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- The photograph should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in the photograph with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photograph.